Designcubed is an architecture and design practice based in SE22, East Dulwich, London.
We build practical, sustainable and contemporary architecture that encourages people to live well and enjoy life. We work side by side with our clients to create inspiring yet affordable buildings.
Designcubed was set up in 2011. We have the skills to manage a wide range of projects – demonstrated in our portfolio of work, including:
- Residential: New build homes & re-invention(s)
- Education: Schools remodelling, new build & masterplanning
- UK Winery facilities: Tasting, Testing & processing
- Leisure & hospitality: Sporting & restful places
- Commercial Projects: Workplaces & interiors
Fundamentally we think design should be fun and we enjoy what we do!
Before Designcubed Stephen was as Associate Director at Dyer architects in London where he was responsible for a varied selection of projects including: further education and university buildings; sport and leisure centres; primary health care facilities; civic buildings; and a 250,000 sqm mall project in southern Russia..